Well today is my first day as an official blogger. I have many friends that do this along with facebbook and my space. I haven't ever done this because I am not a good journaler ( I don't even know if that is a word). When we had to do any type of journaling in school I always hated it. So when my mom called today and said that I really needed to do this, I really was thinking I was going to hate it. Now I have a feeling that this is going to be very addicting. I figured this would be a great way for grandparents to read up on the kids and fam.
Yesterday Logan and Josephine started a new game and love it. They chase each other around the couch. Logan says "follow me baby" and she does. They have such a good time. They are so cute doing it. I have a video of it so I will post it whenever I figure out how to post. Josie got her first tooth on Thursday and is we think says uppa for puppy. Logan is going through the process of being potty trained and it is going quite well. Who knows, maybe Josie will be potty trained in the next couple of months as well and we will have no more diapers. I let him run around for a while with no diaper on and I have a fan running in the living room and he thought it was so funny to stand in front of that with nothing on. It made me laugh so hard. It is so amazing to see the kids grow up, but at the same time it makes me want to cry at how fast they are growing. Logan is talking so much and some of the things he says is so hilarious and he loves his baby sister so. Josie adores Logan and wants to follow him wherever he goes.
Tuesday, September 16, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment